It’s 7:12 on a Saturday and my son is already asleep in bed?! Like how did that happen so smoothly…?! Anyways I wanted to share some random things/thoughts I had over my daily morning coffee.
- I still have so many things to get/ figure out for Rowen’s birthday party, Trying to figure out what kind of cake to order is next on the list, I always stress myself out right before I throw any sort of get together,I worry I won’t have enough food or drinks and then there is always a ton left over!
- I have been youtubing hair braiding tutorials like crazy lately, I want to try them all!
- I so badly want to take Rowen to New York to see the Rockefeller Tree during the Holidays, But It probably won’t happen this year 🙁 However it is on our list to do hopefully next year.
- Every month I have been making it a goal to organize at least one area of our house, this month will be our Sippy cup cabinet. No matter what I do, I always have random lids and cups everywhere.
- I took Rowen for the first time on one of those big slides at the Pumpkin Patch, I thought he might be scared…but he loved it, everytime we got done he would run up to the steps before me to go again!
- I can’t wait to see Bad Moms Christmas, I still laugh everytime I watch the first movie!
- Everyday I am learning something new about the blogging world. It can be overwhelming and inspiring both at the same time, if that makes sense?
- I’m writing this in these pajamas and they are worth every penny because I wear them probably every other night.
- I need to stop being lazy about putting on self tanner, I really want to try this one.