I have gotten a few questions regarding my makeup routine and wanted to share some of the products I am currently loving and use everyday! I hope to start filming tutorials one day on makeup and hair.We didn’t do much this weekend and it was nice to lay low because we have a busy couple of weeks coming up. If you have any other questions on makeup that I didn’t cover, feel free to message me! Nat
- Becca Primer – I have never been a huge primer girl, I’ve always just stuck to moisturizer before putting on foundation, but this has been a game changer! I’m on my third bottle, it brightens your face and evens your skintone.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear– I have worn this foundation the past 3 years, it is full coverage and also long wearing.
- Lancome Undereye Concealer– This concealer does not crease when you apply it with a beauty blender and it also covers my dark circles well.
- Beauty Blender– My go to for applying my foundation for a flawless finish.
- Benefit Gimme Brow– I like this brow gel because its easy and quick to use to fill in your brows.
- Benefit Hoola– This bronzer is matte and a great contour shade.
- Becca Highlighter– This highlighter shows up really well in photos and is a good all around shade for different skin tones.
- Dior Lip Plumper– I have gotten asked not once, but twice if I haven’t gotten my lips done after using this for 6+ months, it is so worth the splurge!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palatte– Love these colors for everyday wear.
- Kat Von D Lipliner– Stays all day, it is my favorite lip liner.
- Stila Liquid Eyeshadow– I get asked the most about this eyeshadow, it goes on smooth and is such a pretty color on.
- Mac Lipstick– All of my lipsticks are mostly Mac, best pigments.
- Bobbi Brown Mascara– I just started using this and so far I really like it.
- Tarte Blush– This blush blends really nicely and has a good pigment.