Beanie // HERE
Purse // HERE
Pants // HERE
Trick or Treat!!!! I can’t wait to take Rowen trick or treating tomorrow and see all the kids cute costumes! I also love to watch Halloween episodes of some of my favorite shows to get in the Halloween Spirit, and of course I have been watching Hocus Pocus!
This look i’m wearing is very Simple but I like how the Leopard beanie makes it fun and ties it all together! I got this beanie last year and it is in stock again this year, it’s definitely a favorite of mine (only $15!) Leopard will always be a neutral to me 🙂 I also got these OTK boots last year and i’m so glad I did because they are so comfortable and snug in the legs so they stay up!
I wanted to share a simple Halloween Snack for your littles, if your looking for a easy, fun project!
- 2 red apples, quartered and core removed
- 4 tbsp peanut butter, smooth
- 1 pkt (100g) Mallow Bakes (mini-marshmallows)
- Take an apple quarter and slice it lengthways in half and then half again.
- Spread each slice of apple on one side with peanut butter.
- Line 8 white mini-marshmallows up (as teeth) on top of the peanut butter.
- Place another apple slice on top with peanut butter side facing down to make an apple slice ‘sandwich’.