MY HIGHLIGHTS OF 2017 (In no particular order)
- Revamping my blog and holding myself accountable to posting a blog post at least once a week.
- Justin and I taking Rowen to The Train Park in Scottsdale, it was a last minute thing to do and we had the best time and will now make it a tradition to visit every time we are in Arizona.
- Justin and I going to the Jimmy Kimmel and our whole trip to LA was a blast.
- The birth of my nephew, Riggins.
- Taking Rowen on his first roadtrip to Kansas City.
- Getting accepted to LikeToKnow.it
- My girls trip to Chicago with Marnie.
- Riding a Segway for the first time! so much fun
- Visiting the Shameless House!!!! HUGE FAN
- Getting to feed Giraffes at the zoo with Rowen
- My brother Bobby getting married.
- All the weekends laying low, snuggling in bed watching movies with my boys, eating Little Caesars (its our fave)
- All the new friendships and partnerships I have made in the past 6 months through blogging.
- Taking Rowen to the Christmas Tree Lighting in Village Pointe and to see the Reindeers at Mulhalls.
It has been a great year but I’m ready to see what 2018 has in store! Hope you all have a great New Year! Nat